Thursday, 6 July 2017

Two Die, Four Family Members Injured After Gas Explosion In Cross River

Four family members of the Vice President of Sports Writers Association of Nigeria (SWAN), Eddie Bekom have been hospitalised after a cooking gas explosion from a neighbour in their building at Ikom, Cross River State.

According to reports, Bekom, his wife and four children were severely burnt in the explosion. they were first treated at a hospital in Ikom before further treatment at the Federal Teaching Hospital in Abakaliki for second-degree burns.

Unfortunately, Bekom's wife and one of his children have died as a result of the severe injuries they sustained. Reports have it that about N10 million is now needed for their treatment.

ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? Click here now!



For Inquiries, Adverts, Contact Us


Email *

Message *