Tuesday, 6 June 2017

VIDEO: Two Guys Electrocuted While Swimming At B-Club Pool Party in Diamond Plaza, Nairobi

Pool party gone wrong! Two men were electrocuted while swimming at B-Club Pool Party in Diamond Plaza Nairobi in Kenya during the weekend.

Artists including Omarion, Iyanya, DJ Maphorisa were at the around to perform but the show was said to have been halted after the incident

A facebook user, Kenny Kaburu who shared the video said a 'live wire in the water electrocuted them and then they started drowning'.

They were rescued immediately and are now in Aga Khan hospital recovering. 

ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? Click here now!

Loading...

Comments

For Inquiries, Adverts, Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *