Sunday, 21 May 2017

VIDEO: Three People Killed By Generator Fumes in Agharase Adu Street Benin, Edo State

Three people were killed by generator fumes inside their house in Benin, Edo State.

According to Osagie Daniels, the trio put on the generator inside their kitchen yesterday night and slept off, they were all found dead this morning, 21st May 2017.

The incident happened in the house located at Agharase Adu street, behind winners church, Sapele Road.

The corpses have since been evacuated by the police.

ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? Click here now!



For Inquiries, Adverts, Contact Us


Email *

Message *