Friday, 3 March 2017

UNIZIK Final Year Female Student Dies in "Aboki's" Room After Smoking Weed"

A UNIZIK final female student (name Unknown) has died in an "Aboki's" room after she smoked weed.

The incident reportedly occurred on Friday at  Anita lodge in Ifite, Near Royal Bed in Awka, Anambra state capital.

According to UNIZIK parrot, "Our Parrots told us that the young lady (name unknown yet) went to Aboki's room to charge her mobile phone, during which they smoked marijuana and dozed off.

The said security man had kept his generator in the Kitchen (No escape for fumes), hence Carbon monoxide from the Generator exhaust pipes found its way into the room killing the Young lady while the Security man is said to be in Coma
."

ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? Click here now!

Loading...

Comments

For Inquiries, Adverts, Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *