Tuesday, 28 February 2017

Banky W's House in Lekki Phase 1 Razed by Fire


A property located along Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1 said to belong to singer Banky W has been gutted by fire, THE PUNCH has learnt.

It was reported that the fire which started at about 6am was caused by a faulty air conditioner.

However, a neighbour explained that people came out to help Banky quench the fire because the fire service officials arrived an hour late.

“So many items were destroyed including Banky’s awards but officials of the fire service arrived over an hour late.” the neighbour said.

ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? Click here now!

Loading...

Comments

For Inquiries, Adverts, Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *